Friday, May 6, 2016

Sweet Love

Hello! It's Karen with you today sharing a project using Maja Design's gorgeous Vintage Romance. Upon first glimpse of this collection, I knew making a scrapbook layout would be irresistible. ♥︎
My page is comprised of several of Sandy's new trims along with some gorgeous Wycinanka chipboard pieces. I was in my happy place for this projected, surrounded by so much crafty beauty. ♥︎
I think the various Paris chipboard frames are my biggest Wycinanka love. All of the chippies in this project are covered in Picket Fence Crackle Paint, which is really pretty in person. Sweet Violet was again my layout inspiration, as this is part of the surprise I am making her mom. ♥︎
I cut the Paris Border in half, placing one on each side of my layout. The Botanical Half Circles are so whimsical! They're a fun addition to flower arrangements.
My corner detailing uses three of LLC's new trims. Shabby Tulle trim rests below criss-crossed Fayette. The sides are bordered with mauve Jamila, which is a perfect match for this collection. The shade is stunning. A Romance Corner chippie details the bottom. The darling Sweet Love is also a Wycinanka chippie. ♥︎
You can never have too many hearts on a project. ♥︎ Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a sparkly weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen





3 comments:

  1. Dear Karen, wow and wow again, what a fantastic scrapbook work. The papers are a dream, and these wonderful chipboard share are looking so beautiful, totally romantic with the chabby chic trim, lace and pearl flowers, you have placed great. I can't get enough of this stunning creation. I love it!
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen, exquisite as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning creation!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete