Sunday, May 15, 2016

Spoiled!

Hi everyone and happy Sunday!
Franz here again to share a new card I made using some of the fab new papers from both Maja and Pion Design.
 
Today I've a funny Mo's girl as protagonist of my card, hasn't she a so lovely spoiled face?!!


Lavender is one of my favourites flowers and colours and the new Pion Design Papers match perfectly with some Maja Design ones!



I added a shabby seam binding, a pair of roses and a lovely charm, just perfect for a spoiled girl


 
 
...and the final touch, this adorable Wycinanka Chipboard that I Painted with White gesso.



I hope you liked my new little project,

Have a wonderful Sunday,

speak next week!
Franz.



Products:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love your use of the Pion papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Franz, lovely design with the sweet little girl, I love the arrangement of flowers, laces and the fantastic Chipboards.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! Love every detail, my fav colors, too! xxx Ann

    ReplyDelete