Friday, May 20, 2016

Love is All Around Us

Hello, crafty friends! It's Karen here today with a lovey-dovey card featuring Maja's Vintage Romance papers and Wycinanka chippies. ♥︎
Vintage Romance has so many gorgeous designs that I'm only now playing with the blues. They are timeless and beautiful. My focal point is the Lovely Swans chippie, which I've set upon Forget Me Not paper. For this purpose, it's reminiscent of sweet petals floating atop a pond. A few Mini Hearts flutter about. The stunning Wycinanka Sweet Dreams No. 4 Frame surrounds my little scene.
Shabbylicious Ruffle Lace trims the bottom (waves of love ♥︎), which is lined with Pearl Garland. A Lace Heart Appliqué is topped with a Seam Binding bow, while Background Hearts float up behind. My chippies are painted with white acrylic paint.
The sentiment is cut from one of the pretty Vintage Romance papers, upon which a sweet Pion butterfly has landed. ♥︎
The interior is filled with even more love... you can never have too much. ♥︎ Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen ♥︎

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning card, Karen!! The papers are so pretty!! I love the beautiful swans!! The layers and details you added are just perfect!! This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love, love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I am just in love with this one Karen!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete