Monday, May 9, 2016

Dandelion Tilda

Good morning everyone, Becky here with you today, as you may know I had to take a quick exit from crafting a few months back, and I am so priviledged to be back once again at Live and Love Crafts. I love  everything that Sandy stocks, and I will hopefully do my best to showcase everything.

I got my DT kit on Saturday, and there really was only one choice for the papers for me to use, Maja Designs Vintage Romance.


I have coloured Tilda with Distress Reinkers and added loads of sparkle with glamour dust. I have used my Tim Holtz distressing tool to shabby up the edges.


I have cut the patterned edge of the bottom of the Maja Design sheet, distressed the edges and put it along the middle of the Ruffle Lace.

Thank you for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments: