Saturday, May 21, 2016

Circle Of Butterflies♥︎

Hi Everyone
It's Debbie here today to show you my card using another of the fabulous Wycinanka Butterflies.
These are great for making quick cards, which is exactly what Ive done with this card. :D
 Ive been really good this week, as Ive been working a few weeks in advance, as Ive other projects to do. I had 2 cards ready and when I came to write up my post I realised I couldn't use them, as I had duplicated what had been used on the blog this week already.... hee hee so funny.... I had used the same Magnolia image as Diana and my other card was a wedding chipboard..ARghhhhh ...BIG LOL!!!!
I know its bound to happen sometimes with all the scrummy new products Sandy has in store and having two Magnolia DT on the team..but at least I can show you them soon.
 So this card was made in record time :D
The Wycinanka chipboards are so useful and make the most prettiest cards.

For the shape of my card I have used the latest DooHickey from the latest Pop Up range 'Fajitas'
 ♥︎♥︎♥︎

I hope you like it
Everything I have used is listed below.

I wish you a fabulous weekend
Big Hugs
♥︎Debbie ♥︎

3 comments:

  1. Wow Debbie fantastic layout again. Fabolous creation with all the flowers, lace and Chipboards. The butterfly in the center looks so great.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete