Friday, May 13, 2016

Celebrating Love

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with a card featuring a few of Sandy's newest goodies. The LLC store is bursting at the seams with crafty inspiration. ♥︎
Maja Design's Vintage Romance called me yet again, which is paired with a Wycinanka Large Birdcage. Its size makes it ideal for a pretty focal point. The cage is gorgeous on its own, but I couldn't resist dressing it up a bit.
Pearl-accented Mon Amour Lace lines the top. The trim is vertical, so I cut off several of the hearts to adorn the chippie horizontally. The Heart Lock is one of the new lovely charms, which is adhered with a bow using the versatile Fayette Lace. The cage and its accompanying birdie are painted with white acrylic paint.
For additional accents of gold, I added a Crown Sphere Pearl Pin to my flowers and a sweet Heart Key charm to a Prima vax cord bow. The top and bottom of my card are lined with Fayette and Madeleine laces, upon which I added a border of Sunflower Pearl Trim.
Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a wonderful weekend. ♥︎

Hugs and blessings,
Karen ♥︎

5 comments:

  1. Dear Karen, your creations is so gorgeous again with all these fantastic laces, pearl trims and flowers. I love the birdcage and the little charms, the papers are great too.
    Everything looks again as elegant, and you realize how much love in each of your crafts unplugged.
    A peaceful Pentecost Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW!!! Karen your work is just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely amazing work of art this is, Karen!! I adore the birdhouse and how you dressed it up perfectly!! All of the details are so beautiful!! The lace trims are gorgeous!! What a stunning card this is!! I love, love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete