Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Butterflies



Hi scrappers!

It's me, Cathrine, and I want to show you a tag that I made with Maja Design Papers, lots of laces, flowers and one of Wycinankas chipboards. I have chosen a frame with butterflies for this tag. The chipboard is rather big, but I think that is what gives the tag that something special ;-) I just love it!






Thank you for stopping by!

Be sure to visit Live & Love Crafts store and take a closer look at all the gorgeous scrapping supplies that you can find there!

Hugs and love from Cathrine. 


4 comments:

  1. WOW Sandra, what a fantastic design. I love the soft color scheme with all the great laces, flowers and Chipboards. Absolutely gorgeous.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag!! I love the soft tones here, and the butterfly frame is magical with your florals! :)

    ReplyDelete