Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Be yourself



Hi there everyone!
It's me, Cathrine, one of the new designteam members, and this is my first post for LLC. I'm super exited to be part of such a great team, and can't wait to start this journey with all this talented ladies!
Today I would like to share with you an accordion album made with gorgeous papers from Maja Design and stamps from Stempelglede.






I've made a list below with the products I have used for this project.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope I've been able to inspire you :-)

Love and hugs from Cathrine.






11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pamellia, I really appreciate it! Love from Cathrine :-)

      Delete
  2. So pretty love this fab design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Carole! Love from Cathrine :-)

      Delete
  3. Hi Sandra, what an elegant and fantastic creations and so soft color scheme. The papers and sentiment are lovely.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete