Friday, November 6, 2015

Lollipop Love

Hello, everyone! It's Karen here with my project inspired by lollipop cards. This is the main part of what will be a fun centerpiece celebrating sweet love. :o)
My papers are from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basics, while the tag is one of the cut-away strips in Vintage Autumn Basics. I paired them with a gorgeous gold Damask Straw.
The 3-D scalloped heart was made with papers from the 6x6 stack and set atop a fancy arrow. The rosette is engulfed in a circle of Tulle Pleat Trim, upon which I adhered a few Maja butterflies. Love makes our hearts flutter, after all. ♥︎ Tulle and a pearl string cascade down beneath a pink Natural Hemp bow to finish it off.

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful weekend. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Karen!! I love the amazing details you added!! The papers are so pretty and you showcased them perfectly!! I love the dreamy tulle with the butterflies!! What a stunning project this is!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty this is fabulous love the idea love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous creation my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete