Friday, July 17, 2015

Pimped Shoes for Race for Life

Good eve;
Sandy here to show you what I played with today.
Just a a word of warning; you usually don't see me using bold colours like this...so don't fall off your chair now. LOL

If you've seen my post from a couple of weeks ago, you know what this is all about, but for those of you who didn't; this month I'm running two 10k Race for Life and I'm fundraising for Cancer Research UK:
http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/

The first race took place in Newbury two weeks ago, and the next one is on Sunday in Hyde Park, London. Eeeeek; sooooo excited: I've got start number 2059, so there'll be so many other ladies joining the Pink Army together with me. I'm sure the atmosphere will be amazing!!!
Here's a picture after I finished the race in Newbury and don't ya' agree that the lower part of my outfit is a bit boring?! Hence; I decided to pimp up my shoes. :-)

I bought white satin shoe laces on E-bay and then I coloured them hot pink with Ranger's Picked Raspberry Distress Stain Spray. So now I've got shoe laces that match the pink seambinding I wore in my hair for the Newbury Race!


As you know, distress inks react to water, so please keep your fingers crossed for a dry day in London on Sunday. :-)

As part of my fundraising, I've put together a candy with pink papers, trims, and flowers from the LLC store. The retail value of this pink gorgeousness is over £50!!!

CANDY RULES

Please make a donation of  £3 or more on my Just Giving Page.
Then pop over to my personal blog and enter your details in the Inlinkz collection HERE.
That's it!
This candy is open to crafters worldwide and will stay open until July, 31st.
- See more at: http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/race-for-life-candy.html#sthash.3oAwQcmc.dpuf

CANDY RULES

Please make a donation of  £3 or more on my Just Giving Page.

JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
Then pop over to my personal blog and enter your details in the Inlinkz collection HERE.
That's it!

Thanks so much for supporting me to support Cancer Research UK!
Hugz, Sandy 
- See more at: http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/race-for-life-candy.html#sthash.3oAwQcmc.dpuf
If you've already donated, thank you very much for helping me to support Cancer Reserach UK!
If you haven't, you still have got time; this candy will stay open until July, 31st.

Thanks n' Hugz, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Sandy, it's a great cause....sadly it does look like rain for Sunday but hey a of spritz rain might give the laces some more texture ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe if it's wet you'll be leaving a trail! Have fun Sandy :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Håller tummarna! ☺

    ReplyDelete