Saturday, April 25, 2015

Introducing our New DT Member

Hi LLC Blog Readers,
Hope you're all having a crafty weekend!
It's Sandy here and today I have the pleasure of introducing a new DT Member to you.

The newest member of the LLC team is Karen from Michigan, USA.

Karen is the talent behind Kaleidoscopic Sparkles
http://kaleidoscopicsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

I'm sure many of you will already have come across Karen's beautiful vintage creations in blogland. The first time I got my eyes on her work was through the LLC challenge and I was immidiately smitten! A few months later, when I ~at short notice~ was challenged with finding a new DT member, I thought of Karen, so I contacted her and to my great delight, she accepted my offer! :-)

I'm very excited to have Karen joining LLC; I can't wait to see her first project, which she will post tomorrow. :-D I'm also looking forward getting to know her a bit better, but I can already now tell that she has a big heart; most of  Karen's art work is for charity.

Now I'd like to share some of Karen's stunning creations with you:
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I hope you will join me in welcoming Karen to LLC!

Hugs, Sandy


4 comments:

  1. Wow, what an absolutely stunning selection! Can't wait to see your LLC creations, Karen :)
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I believe this talented lady's creations have the wow factor. Beautiful masterpieces Karen.
    My eyes are peeled!
    You have good taste Sandy.
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous such talent look forward to her posts Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my friend! Beautiful creations as always!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete