Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Symbol

Morning ,

Here we are again, Monday and just 6 weeks to Christmas, can you believe it.  I haven't even started my Christmas shopping, thank goodness for the internet.

This week Sandy has given us the theme of "Christmas Symbol" to follow.  I believe I have a couple in this card. My first symbols is an obvious one, the christmas tree which I have done in white and used some pearl string around it.

My second symbol to me is the house, or the front door with a few bricks, lol.  To me Christmas is about family and opening the door and welcoming everyone for a little christmas cheer.

I have used the MajaDesign "A Gift For You" 6x6 paper pad.  Love love this collection.


I have used Cinamon sticks tied with natural hemp cord, cones, flower spray and red berries.  


I have added to the Dutch Doobadoo Front Door a christmas candy stick charm and a prima resin door lock.


A close up of the tree.   


I have added a little snowtex to the branches of the trees.  You can also see the gorgeous lace at the bottom too.


A close up of the cinamon sticks tied with natural hemp cord and a little snow tex.  You can also see the softwood bricks from DutchDoobadoo below, also covered in snow tex.


The bark heart also got a dashing of snow tex and structure paste.  You can also see the little poinsettas on the paper.





Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: