Sunday, August 31, 2014

♥ In the Snow ♥

Hello and a happy Sunday!
Diana here to show you the last inspiration with the beautiful new design papers of Pion Design's Days of Winter Collection. Of course I made my card with my favorite color pink! ;0) So here is my very first winter card this year.


♥ ♥ ♥

All over the card and the embellishments I added some Snow-Tex to make it look like snow all over.


♥ ♥ ♥

My all time favorite seam binding and a gorgeous snowflake charm


♥ ♥ ♥
 And here a little forest with the Magnolia DooHickey Snowy Forest and another ski charm, which fits perfectly to the little cute "In the snow ski Tilda". And also some Snow-Tex.


♥ ♥ ♥

On the image I added some "special effects" *lol*. I used the Liquid Appliqué Pen on Tilda's hat. And the snow I made with Snow-Tex and Glamour Dust. Hope you can see the sparkle in the pics.


♥ ♥ ♥

Wish you all a nice day!

Big Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous the design is just delightful love it Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete