Saturday, April 19, 2014

Jewel case for a little lady.

We are showing off the gorgeous REPRINT papers this week, and when I saw this plain jewel case in a store, I knew I had to get it and decorate it! It was plain peach colored when I started, and here is how it turned out after being in my hands for a few hours:


I must admit I was skeptical to these papers when I saw them in the store. But when they landed in my mailbox and I got to see them in real life.... In love <3 Haha :D
Here come some details, well a lot to be honest:


 The flowers, lace and doily you can find in the LLC store. The white and blue curled roses are the latest new flowers, from K&G. The text is a chipboard coated with frantage. Buttons are from grandma ;)

Maybe you would like to make one of these too? If so, I would LOVE to see the result!!!
Please leave me a note under this post with a link, if you wanna share ;)

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

No comments:

Post a Comment