Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thank You!

Morning everyone, Becky here today with my happy whatever card. As corny as it sounds, I am so happy with where I am in the cardmaking world (told you it was corny, lol), but, without everyone that stops by and comments, uses my creations for inspiration and provides inspiration and support to me I wouldn't be where I am, so for that I say a big 'Thank You' to everyone!


I have coloured Magnolia Tilda in with Distress Markers, and added sparkle with glamour dust. The papers are from Maja Designs 6x6 paper pad of Vintage Autumn Basics, you might be able to guess that I love this collection!


As always there are links to everything from the store at the end of the post, just click on the picture and it will take you to the item in the shop.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Becky! The colouring of your image is wonderful. Your cards give us all lots of inspiration and for me something to aspire to, so keep making your fabulous cards, we do appreciate your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I usually do not have time to comment but I appreciate what you're doing. Beautiful card as usual :)
    Greetings
    Renii

    ReplyDelete