Thursday, June 20, 2013

Vintage Garden Wedding

It's time for some ROMANCE <3<3<3
As several of my team mates have done, I too have made a wedding card this week using Pion Design's last collection: Vintage Garden.

And as you might notice, no pink! And no purple! Time to bring out some greens, and this is my first time using the lovely shabby green fran-tage:
 My card base is a large brown paper bag, which I have painted with Gesso and punched on the edge first. Then I have folded it into three sections, hence there are 6 sides to cover and decorate if you are one of those who decorate the back too ;)
 On the front I have used a digital image and printed words to fit the occasion. I have also used feathers in my creation, and the edges of the picture + the flowers got a hint of frantage.
When I open the card, this is the next page I see:
Ohhh I like the romantic house in the woods.. it's made for these kind of cards, for sure! 
I added a flower decoration and a charm to this page, along with some Frantage.
The sentiment says "Fill your life with dreams."
Here is a closeup of the kissing couple, a gorgeous charm covered with some Gesso and Frantage.
Next side is left blank so I can write a few words for the couple to be married.
 Only a few stamps, some Gesso, Frantage and pearls found their way here :)

 And here is one of the insides with another word of wisdom:
"May this great day bring happiness and love to your hearts."
Once again a picture heavy post from me, hope you don't mind?!
I find myself loving posts with many lovely inspiring pictures and I skip the text :p I hope you do too!
Here is one last picture of the card while standing open:

Thank you for stopping by, and also a HUGE thanks to all of you lovely girls and boys who leave such wonderful comments on my and all the other DT Members' posts: We love you all <3

At last, just a little reminder:
Live and Love Crafts is about to kick off a great birthday celebration!!
See you Saturday for the bloghop!

DON'T MISS IT :D

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.....like a beautiful symphony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!! Love the image you chose.

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sensational make - one of the loveliest I've seen!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete