Friday, March 22, 2013

Fussy and Fancy by Karita

Good Morning LLC Friends :) 
Karita here and today it´s my turn to show you my Fussy and Fancy card :) 
My Fussy and Fancy card turned out to be kind of shabby :)
I´ve used gorgeous papers from Maja Design´s "Vintage Summer Basics". And I´m so looking forward their upcoming "Vintage Spring Basics" collection :)

The beautiful image is from my sweet DT friend Tina - thank you Tina :)
I made a few "lace flowers" and of course I had the need to use as many embellishments as possible ;)
Thank you for stopping by today.
Please come back here tomorrow, when it´s Sandy´s turn to show you her fussy and fancy creation :) 

Hugs, Karita


5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful work you've done! The details are so beautiful.
    Hugs Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this on facebook it's so beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card hun ! Beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Big Hugs
    Tina46 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ależ piękna :) Pozdrawiam ciepło:)

    ReplyDelete