Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter Wonderland

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here today with my Winter Wonderland creation.


I've coloured Tilda Holding Snow Heart with distress markers. The paper is from Church 6x6 from Pion Design, the card has been cut with a Tim Holtz on the edge bracket die and then the edges have been distressed with Walnut Stain. 


The roses are from my stash, I've also used Antique Blue Rolled RosesBlues Magnolia Vintage BerriesWhite Poppies and a White Magnolia Shabby Chic Tinsel Dahlia. There's an Antique Silver Metal Corner and I've also used some Camille Lace and Cream Organza Roses Trim. There's also Snow Tex on everything.


Come back tomorrow when Elin will be inspiring us, I've had a peek and it's gorgeous.

Hugs,

Becky x





8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Becky, I love the soft colours and pretty flowers, beautifully done
    hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter card, love the colours and all the lush flowers and lace.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so so beautiful! Love this card!

    Hugs Jytte :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautyful winter card, I love those colors.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an absolute delight - gorgeous colours, layout, papers, everything!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Becky! Love the colors and the gorgeous flowers and trim. Fab coloring as always, and I love the tasty layout of the card! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete