Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Angels

Hi everyone, Becky here today continuing our Angel week here at Live and Love Crafts.


I've coloured Little Tilda in with distress markers and pads, for her dress I've used Evergreen Bough from the Winter Seasonal Distress Inks. The papers are Victorian Angels from Fab Scraps, I couldn't cover up that gorgeous Angel on the DP. I've covered Tilda's wings with Crystal Glamour Dust, I love how that sparkles.


I've used two flowers of the Dark Chocolate Primrose Organza Trim, and also some of the Oyster Cream Rhinestone Lace behind Tilda. 


The roses are from my stash, and the holly has been cut out of some gorgeous gold card I've had an age using a Tim Holtz die. There's also a Prima Fabric Flower, a Chrysanthemum, a Rolled Rose and I've pulled apart a Kort and Godt Berries Decoration. There are also two Berries Pins.


There's still a week left for our Halloween/Autumn colours challenge here.

Hugs,

Becky x



1 comment:

  1. Hvor er det dejligt, utrolig mange fine detaljer, og flot dekoreret Tilda i farver der passer til kortet. knus morkaren.

    ReplyDelete