Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wine tag- Christmas with summer papers


Good Morning!

Hi, it's Elizabeth here. I want to show you a Christmas bottle-tag I made for this week's challenge over at the Midweek Magnolias.  I found a tutorial on Camillas blog.  Pink is quite an unusual color for a Christmas creation, but I think it works!

 I used papers from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basic Collection 1923 , 1903  and 1909The Magnolia Doohickey's Swirl is from the Leaf and Swirl set.

 The wine-tag has a pocket with a tag in it. Here's the tag. I made some dots on the trees and the image with White opal Liquid Pearls to create a "snowy" feel.
I also used some Tim Holtz Crackle paint, Picket Fence on the trees and some of the edges. I used my sewing machine and Vintage photo Distress ink on the edges.The Magnolia image is colored with Distress ink Pads.

 
  The gorgeous little charm is the Praying Angel from Bildmålarna.The pins are the Trinklet mini heart pin and the Vintage Trinklet Heart Pin from Maya Road.  I also used a small piece of white Jute Twine.


 On the top I stamped with a Kort og Godt stamp with Crackle paint to create some structure. The ribbon is the beautiful Ash Rose Shabby Seam Binding from the Live & Love Craft Store.

That's it from me today! Please check back tomorrow for Elin's Christmas creation.

I also want to remind you of our Monthly challenge. Maybe you can use our sketch to create this year's first Christmas card with your Summer papers? 

Wishing you a creative and sunny Wednesday. 
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, 

4 comments:

  1. What a great card, wow! I love the colours - so warm and cosy!
    Lots of love and happy crafting!
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Elizabeth. It`s really stunning!
    Tha colors you used are so softly. Love it!
    Have a nice crafting day!
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is nice and the collors indeed it works.
    love Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collors does absolutley work! And a realy adorable tag :)Good job!

    ReplyDelete